Ballinaclash Award Winning Wines
Ballinaclash offers a selection of single vineyard wines, made exclusively from our own fruit.
Many of our wines have been recognised with prestigious awards:
- Ballinaclash 2019 Tom Cabernet Sauvignon – Best Cabernet Sauvignon at the 2020 Australia and New Zealand Boutique Wine Show, the NSW Wine Awards and the 2020 Hilltops Wine Awards
- We entered three wines and won three awards at the 2020 NSW Wine Awards for –
- Ballinaclash 2019 Tom Cabernet Sauvignon – Gold
- Ballinaclash 2018 John Shiraz – Gold
- Ballinaclash 2018 Joe Shiraz – Bronze
- Ballinaclash 2018 Ned Touriga won the 2019 Chair of Judges Trophy for Best Hilltops Wine
- Our 2016 Edward Shiraz won the top award at the 2017 Hilltops Wine Show, best Shiraz and best red of show at the 2017 New South Wales Small Winemakers Awards and best Shiraz, best red wine and Champion Wine at the 2017 ActewAGL Canberra and Region Wine Show.
Peter & Cath are also delighted that their wines have received great accolades from renowned wine critic Huon Hooke – read what he has to say about our wines here.
The BALLINACLASH 2019 Tom Cabernet Sauvignon has recently won 3 trophies for Best Cabernet Sauvignon!
~ 2020 Australia & New Zealand Boutique Wine Show
~ 2020 NSW Wine Awards
~ 2020 Hilltops Wine Awards
During the Cherry Season (Nov-Dec) we are open 7 days a week from 8am to 5pm. Online bookings required.
Reopening date will posted on website, Facebook & Instagram.
Once reopen, our Cellar Door and Farm Gate Shop is open Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays throughout the year from 10am to 4pm.