In the Media
See articles or episodes that feature Ballinaclash
- 7 gold medals for Hilltops at 2020 NSW Wine Awards – The Hilltops Phoenix – 15 October 2020
- Hilltops wines to contest top NSW Wine Awards – The Young Witness – 9 October 2020
- The stars in southern tablelands’ crown – About Regional – 21 April 2020
- Cherry harvest is a sweet one on the South West Slopes – About Regional – 27 November 2019
- Get pickin’: cherry festival is 70 years Young – The Canberra Times – 12 November 2019
- National Cool Climate Wine Show, 2018: Ballinaclash Wines scores a medal – The Young Witness – 24 October 2018
- National Cool Climate Wine Show, 2018: Ballinaclash Wines to enter top drop – The Young Witness – 11 September 2018
- Ballinaclash is one to watch – The Real Review – 24 January 2018
- Ballinaclash Shiraz wins Wine of the Year – The Young Witness – 28 September 2017
During the Cherry Season (Nov-Dec) we are open 7 days a week from 8am to 5pm. Coaches are welcome, however must book.
Our Cellar Door is open Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays throughout the year from 10am to 4pm.
We also open by appointment throughout the year - groups are welcome to join us for a wine tasting and to browse our Farm Gate Shop.