At Ballinaclash, we love using our fresh produce to create homemade treats – and our farmgate shop is the place to get them. They make great gifts for that hard-to-buy-for person (or to take home for yourself, we won’t tell!).
In addition to our staple products like sweet and savoury jams & sauces – which you can also find in our online shop – we also offer a selection of fresh seasonal items during the season, including our cherry pies, ice creams and popular Maddy pops.
You can also find our award-winning range of wines here.
Farmgate Shop Favourites
Our visitors can’t get enough of our:
- Cherry Cordial (Add a little to icy cold water for a refeshing summer drink or add to sparkling water or champagne for a real treat!)
- Hot Black Cherry Sauce (like Worcestershire Sauce but made from Ballinaclash cherries)
- Maddy Pops (Cherry Ice-Blocks)
- Ice-Cream made with Ballinaclash Cherries, Peaches and Strawberries
- Cherry Pies (available to pre-order during the season: click here)
Open 7 days a week, 8am – 5pm during the season (currently closed).
Many of our products are available to purchase online as well.
We are open by appointment throughout the year - groups are welcome to join us for a wine tasting and to browse our farmgate shop.
During the Cherry Season (Nov-Dec) we are open 7 days a week from 8am to 5pm. Coaches are welcome, however must book.