To ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff we have in place COVID-19 restrictions.
As these restrictions can change at any moment please check this information before visiting us.
By entering, or booking to enter Ballinaclash, it is assumed that you agree to adhere to our Covid-19 Hygiene Measures to safeguard all visitors to our premises and our community as well as our precious employees, please read below.
- PLEASE BOOK BALLINACLASH EXPERIENCES including wine tasting and pick your own, via the relevant link/button. There is no need to book if you just wish to visit our Farm Gate Shop & Cellar Door for purchases.
- For Buses and Coaches, bookings must be made via email.
- Online bookings are recommended for wine tasting experiences and pick your own.
- We will be adhering to all NSW Heath Restrictions & Recommendations, so please check these prior to your visit.
- Hand sanitiser is available and you are encouraged to use regularly
- All activities are designed for the current social distancing regulations.
- On-duty COVID-19 Hygiene Marshall during peak times if required by NSW Health
- Staff are trained in hygiene and sanitising.
- Shared Electric BBQ may not be available depending on restrictions
- Outside tables and seats are limited, so you may want to bring your own or a picnic rug.
- Seating inside the shed is based on current COVID-19 regulations and only guaranteed for pre-booked wine tastings.
- We are unable to store your picked fruit in our cool rooms.
- Cherry pie making classes will be available if current restriictions can be met
COVID-19 Hygiene Measures
By entering or booking to enter Ballinaclash, it is assumed that you agree to adhere to our Covid-19 Hygiene Measures to safeguard visitors to our premises, our community and our precious employees. These may change so it is recommended that you check again just prior to your visit.
By agreeing, you are confirming that you DO NOT present with any of the below symptoms:
- loss or change in sense of smell or taste
- chills or sweats
- sore throat
- runny nose
- shortness of breath
We will be following NSW Health Regulations at all times, so please refer to these before your visit.
Please adhere to the following whilst you visit:
- 1.5m social distancing
- If you are unable to social distance, please wear a mask
- Use hand sanitiser when appropriate
We ask for your full support as we all have a shared responsibility to minimise the risk of exposure and protect our individual and collective health. All restrictions are made in the best interests of the health and well being of our staff, customers and our wider community, taking into cosideration the limited capabilities and stretched resources of our regional health facilities that are working so hard to protect and care for us.