To ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff we have in place COVID-19 restrictions.
As these restrictions can change at any moment please check this information before visiting us.
By entering, or booking to enter Ballinaclash, it is assumed that you agree to adhere to our Covid-19 Hygiene Measures to safeguard all visitors to our premises and our community as well as our precious employees, please read below.
- PLEASE BOOK BALLINACLASH EXPERIENCES including wine tasting and pick your own, via the relevant link/button. There is no need to book if you just wish to visit our Farm Gate Shop & Cellar Door for purchases.
- For Buses and Coaches, bookings must be made via email.
- Online bookings are recommended for wine tasting experiences and pick your own.
- Up until December 15th 2021 or 95% vaccination reached, customer contact details will be electronically collected upon arrival, via the Service NSWApp, Should this be unavailable to you, our staff will help you Check In.
- We will be adhering to all NSW Heath Restrictions & Recommendations, so please check these prior to your visit.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available at all entrances, exits, and workstations and should be regularly used.
- All activities are designed for the current social distancing regulations.
- On-duty COVID-19 Hygiene Marshall during peak times if required by NSW Health
- Staff are trained in hygiene and sanitising.
- Electric BBQs are currently not available.
- Outside tables and seats are limited, so you may want to bring your own or a picnic rug.
- Seating inside the shed based on current COVID-19 regulations and only guaranteed for pre-booked wine tastings.
- We are unable to store your picked fruit in our cool rooms.
- Cherry pie making classes are currently not available.
COVID-19 Hygiene Measures
By entering or booking to enter Ballinaclash it is assumed that you agree to adhere to our Covid-19 Hygiene Measures to safeguard visitors to our premises, our community and our precious employees.
By agreeing, you are confirming that you DO NOT present with any of the below symptoms:
- loss or change in sense of smell or taste
- chills or sweats
- sore throat
- runny nose
- shortness of breath
By agreeing to this health declaration, you are confirming that you HAVE NOT to the best of your knowledge:
- recently been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 to your knowledge.
- travelled outside Australia or been in a COVID-19 Hotspot in the 2 weeks prior to your visit to Ballinaclash
- been in contact with anyone who has been to a COVID-19 Hotspot in the 2 weeks prior to your visit
- Further to this:
- Proof of full Covid-19 vaccination or valid written medical exemption will be required to enter for all visitors 16 and over In accordance with NSW Government Regulation to December 15th 2021 or 95% Double Vaccination is reached.
- We will be following NSW Health Regulations at all times so please so please refer to these before your visit.
- If you cannot confirm the above, as a precautionary measure, you will be unable to visit our premises.
- 1.5m social distancing must be maintained
- If you are unable to social distance, a mask must be worn
- If you cannot confirm and adhere to the above, as a precautionary measure, you will be unable to visit our premises.
We ask for your full support as we all have a shared responsibility to minimise the risk of exposure and protect our individual and collective health. All restrictions are made in the best interests of the health and well being of our staff, customers and our wider community, taking into cosideration the limited capabilities of our regional health facilities.